acuteperformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Audi R8 V8 | 15 BMW M4 YMB

Cool My M4 European Delivery Journey Begins Tomorrow, 7/8

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow is my flight out of LAX to Munich to begin my European Delivery journey. I ordered her on 4/26 and have been patiently waiting for this day -- heck I even have a set of new shoes waiting for her when she arrives home in Los Angeles!

I will be bringing my tripod, camera, and GoPro and hopefully can update each day and use this thread as my journal.

The plan is to drive no more than ~2-3 hrs between destinations while enjoying the famous roads of Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland.

Got my international driver's license so I can drive in Austria.

7/8 @ 4:30 PM

Waiting to board.

7/10 - The Big Day

Shots of the lounge for folks picking up their car. They include lockers, free food and drinks (beer, juice, coffee, etc.), wifi

This is the 3rd floor in BMW Welt where people pickup their cars. They delivery about 150 cars per day out of BMW Welt to people from all over the world.

A nice way of depicting BMWs timeline of cars.

The stairs that lead you from the 3rd floor lounge to your car. They lead you down the first set of stairs and then spin your car 360 for you to admire.

And here she is...

A shot of the first floor which houses their most recent models for the public to check out. Think LA car show but with only BMWs.

Enjoy!

Michael
Acute Performance

Last edited by acuteperformance; 07-10-2014 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0