View Single Post
      08-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Bokke
Major
Rep
Drives: E90M3/991.2GT3/G82M4CSL/9YOTGT

She is home - PCD Yesterday!!! -- PICS

So I was finally able to get to the Performance Center and pic up my Silverstone/Sahkir M4 yesterday!

To say I am pleased is a huge understatement. Huge kudo's to the PC staff they did/do an amazing job!! Best explanation of what my car can do that I have every had. I can't tell you how many times I asked, "can I do that in my F10?"

to Andy and Matt!!

I drove from the PC to Chattanooga via The Tail of The Dragon. I will be honest it was no big deal, I have done it, but if I never did it would be no big deal! Just MHO! . There were so many bikes it was a PIA and one guy looked back at me essentially give me the bird.

I left Chattanoogo this morning at 5:15am EST and got back to Dallas at about 3:10pm CST. The constant shifting 7-6-5-4 & 4-5-6-7 and varying speeds was tiring. Needless to say 1,096 miles and the break-in service is Monday morning.

Soap Box statement -- 95% of America does not understand that "the left lane is for passing" if you have 75 yards in front of you get the F in the right lane!!!

I did have a section of back roads after the Tail and before Chattanooga that I was able to bed the CCB - 90 mph and then stand on them to an almost stop and them drive for a about a mile and repeat about 20 times.

First and only complaint is the seats!! At 6"5' 250 I had a hard time finding the perfect setup! No front extender?? WTF. As the only beef, I will take it!

It rained all day yesterday and this morning so she needs a bath, but here are a couple of pictures with better ones to come. Hello iND

I am a pig-in-s**t!!
Attached Images

23 G82 ///M4CSL | AW | Race Buckets |
24 9YO Cayenne TGT | QGM| Burgundy | Neodyne / PCCB

Last edited by Bokke; 08-09-2014 at 05:36 PM..
Appreciate 0