BarryB
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlpl View Post
Thanks for sharing the photos. If you guys are all headed out, again I'd be happy to join you with a fourth.

Did you catch the tire and wheel size each of the two cars with non OEM wheels was running? Looks like 19" wheels, just with my naked eye.

Curious were their clearances all adequate? as that track should test any clearance issues.

What tires were they running? and with the stock wheels and tires, what cold pressures were used and what did the hot temps end up at? And do you recall what was the Air Temp?

Again thanks for posting the nice pics, of great cars, in their proper habitat!
Hi Kevin
It would be awesome to get another gts together.
I'll let the others comment on the non stock setup. I think R888R on # 5 and R888 on #14 square on 19's. #14 has the reflector delete mod, not a euro car. Mine is the one with the oem wheels. Set to track height and rebound/dampening.
2nd set of tires after 2 track days but I was running the pressures too high. Started front around 25.5 and rears 24.5. This achieved 33/31 F/R hot pressures. Tires looked great after 2 sessions ( had the e36 out too) this time. I scrape to and from the track but not on track.
60 Impala (43k orig mi)
15 Turbo S (Kobb tune and Kline exhaust)
Appreciate 1