Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 6MT / 330Ci / S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Doesn't this get boring guys???

It's the SAME car!

I'll go over this one more time for the OP

Camp #1: ZCP transforms the car, it's a NEW car, OMG I traded my 15' non ZCP and lost thousands of dollars because I had to have the latest and greatest, love the Satan wheels, love the burbles, the ride on 20s is fine. Best $5000 if spent in my entire life.

Camp #2: I can't tell a shit of a difference in ride/handling quality, HATE the wheels (even in person), HATE the seats without lumbar support, seat belts belong on a lime green Mitsu Evo. Waste of $5000.

EVERYONE justifies.

It's a personal preference OP

Close thread
Im sorta with this guy... pretty individual decision.. I don't have an F8x yet.. but after reading a lot about the ZCP.. and seeing it in person.. I don't think I want it.. I plan to get the M Performance HAS to get a drop to go with the adjustable dampers as designed by BMW.. the latest firmware as will be offered with the 2018's seems to have the differential and DSC related changes built in.. I don't like the ZCP wheels or the seats or the blacked out bits.. so I'm gonna buy without the ZCP!

Only thing I really value about the ZCP is the exhaust.. a flash upgrade can get me the burbles/crackles .. and gets me a lot more hp and torque for less..

Honestly, end of the day, it's up to you want and what you are willing to modify to get what you want!

Last edited by Iceman1; 06-17-2017 at 01:32 AM..
Appreciate 0