02-08-2017, 01:54 PM   #30
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabrich View Post

Perhaps if there were not so many threads on the same exact subject (speculation with few facts....like this late comer) things would be easier to find, like the thread you posted in right before this link was posted.

http://www.thedrive.com/gear-up/7083...pilot-sport-4s

The Pilot Sport 4S is the replacement for the Pilot Super Sport, and if this is gonna be tl;dr, that is truly all you need to know about it. You can stop now, educated.

On the roads through Joshua Tree and around Palm Springs, I had about 30 minutes in a Ferrari California T and 30 minutes in a 2017 Audi R8. In both cases, at road speeds, the PS4S is indistinguishable from the PSS it replaces. The PS4S demonstrated excellent ride quality, albeit in two cars which I already know ride well. Road noise is minimal, and I honestly feel you would need very sensitive instrumentation to tell the difference from the PSS to the PS4S on your commuting roads.

BTW, if you read the list of swag that was given to everyone, no wonder the friend of a friend is hyping.

As Matt said

If you made it through those last paragraphs, you’re probably asking yourself, “How the hell is this dude, or anyone really, supposed to be objective about a potentially life-saving product when he’s apparently just in some sort of gifting suite marketed as a tire test?” #branding

I honestly don’t know, and that’s a shame. The product is better than that. The people who make the tires are better than that. So I’m going to do my very best to tell you what I think about these tires, and you can believe me, or not, but that’s the deal.
Ahh so I should trust Matt Farah who always has questionable reviews over my friend. (not a friend of a friend which you said for some reason) Gotcha.
Appreciate 0