Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtlestylez View Post
I've been reading a lot of discussion over whether the M3/M4 should have a TT I6 or a TT V6.

Then I read a lot of comments that people "would never buy" a V6 M3.

My question is, why are these people so opposed to V6? I figure that BMW knows what they're doing as they've proven that with the high-revving V8. The E9x M3 is a very good M car.
I don't oppose/mind it at all I think it will be great for the pocket book. Driving a sDrive Z4 35i TT before my now M3 I think I would appreciate a TT I6 very well. Besides where can one really open up a M3 except on the track.

I just hope ///M Division will also offer a V8 option to people that like to take the ///M to the track.

I drive my ///M for safety, knowing one can get out off the way when one needs to do so is very comforting My e46 once saved my life, then that is another story altogether

I'm sure what ever the Designers and Engineers will do at the ///M Division will be great it has been like this in the past 30 years and will continue I'm sure of it.

I like to think that the measuring stick in the automobile industry is and has been for many years the ///M Division and many try to keep up with it

my 2 cents anyway after driving two (2) M3's (e92 and e46), two (2) Z4's (e85 & e89) and two (2) e28 (528i and a 535is) we still have the 535is and never will sell.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 11-11-2011 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: added ... my 2 cents
Appreciate 0