Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinef82 View Post
Does Canada have them ? Could make a trip across the border
Hmmmm, never thought about it. Will have to look into that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Buahahaha.

I don't use face book or any social media, but my husband, and thanks to my friends I know this had written there a long complaint about the car and his friends complaining about their wives shopping for shoes. Apparently I wasn't the cheap option in the end.

Besides the pink training shoes, I have one pair of heels, one pair of something weird, and combat boots. Thanks to you, I now have brands to google so the mod parts wont kill his faith in my not being the most expensive option he's ever taken.

Still don't get the shoe thing... Never will, you can't even drive in a pair of those and who the hell would let any man drive?

Forget driving in those things (especially with a clutch pedal) it seems that the more expensive the brand (did I mention I hate these three idiots) the less comfortable they are and the walking capabilities decrease accordingly!!!

She does let me driven every now and then; sometimes she doesn't even scream at me the whole way and pretends I am not a shitty driver (usually means she just bought a new pair of shoes that I don't know about yet)...
Appreciate 0