SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppjev View Post
I will let you know, but at least now I see, why BMW M3/4 where banned from track days in US, if it is equipped with Driving Assistance . I know that it can be turned off, but things that happened if you don't, are really dangerous.
BMW M3/M4s (or any BMW) are NOT banned from track days in the US. ONE BMW CCA chapter went "rogue" and issued a ban for THEIR track days, without consulting the BMW CCA National Office. This was quickly addressed by BMW NA and BMW CCA and the ban was rescinded.

Please don't continue to spread false and misleading stories that have already been addressed and resolved. Do your research first.

Your situation seems to be unique and you need to address this problem with your dealer.

Appreciate 0