View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 12:17 AM   #11
thai357sig
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M sa View Post
Pretty good write up, I disagree with the notion of jaw dropping when you went from 335 to M3. M3 even though it handled great felt heavy and slow. The sound was pretty good at the DC car show so I will disagree with you there as well. What confuses me is that you make a point that the M3 you drove 4 years ago was jaw dropping, yet you were not over all impressed with the new model and have mixed feelings yet you state" this is better than the current M3" how can the new model be better than the old model yet the old model was jaw dropping but your not sold on it
I think what he is saying is that the step up in performance and luxury from his E9X M3 and the 335 was incrementally larger vs the F8X and the current 435.

See, not at all difficult to see what he was saying. But if you want argue with him for his lack of "jaw dropping" for the F8X, then come out with it and tell him so.

OP, the black paint and the lines of the car didn't show well at all. It just looks too busy. I have a Jerez black E90 and when wash it and park it in a parking lot under some light while out to dinner with my wife, it looks like a raped monkey! People often make comments to me on good it looks and how they've never seen a car so shiny. The E90 was more rounded and shows well with all the reflected lights, but your pics of the F80 had so many reflections of the lights because of the many angles, that it seems like it was dented all over in a way. It's just looks too busy.