04-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #86
Zayzel
IG: @Zayzel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Atlantis Metallic M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerm1t View Post
might help to ask who "bought" their first M car, not including leases. Many young people can pay monthly on this car, but not many can pull the trigger on a finance, or a buy out. I've leased my first M at 26, and purchased the f80 at 29.
Yes, that's originally what I was actually aiming for. Financing excluding members who leased their first M. I guess a lot of people consider it the same thing, so it doesn't bother me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayzel View Post
I've read a lot of comments on the forums that say "don't buy an M3 when you're young."

I'm turning 30 in January and wanted to buy myself a birthday present - in no way is this a midlife crisis deal. I just really love the bodystyle of the current M3s and have always wanted to own/drive one. I work hard for my money and am not a trust fund baby.

Looking to gather some insight across the forum on the age range everyone purchased their first M3. Was it too early/late? If you bought one early on in life, if you had the chance to do it again, would you have waited? Thanks in advance you beautiful people.
Appreciate 0