View Single Post
      11-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #107
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Overlake View Post
Not to get too off track, but I'll never understand people who go on and on about how awesome the C63 AMG interior is. I sat in one when they dropped at the LA auto show... it was the chintziest, most plasticky dog sht for a $90K car interior I've seen consistent with everything MB has released below the S-class as of late.

That gauge cluster looks to be straight off an A-class taxi. The silver carbon junk won't age well. Look at any 5-year old Benz. Junk. BMW... Much better state.

as for the 911 comparo... I can find a lightly used manual shift 991.1 GTS from an enthusiast seller at around $115K all day. that is way more car than any F8X. way more.
Agreed about the MB interiors. When I got a chance to check them out I was very disappointed. Especially after all of the hype.

That is the problem I see with BMW's pricing with the CS and GTSs. If you can afford 100k plus you can afford the extra to get a better car. The M3CS is a bit unique because of the 4 door aspect, but it is still over priced. BMW is banking on their loyal fan base and gouging the s$%! out of them. It makes me wonder how long and how much of a loyal fan base will be left after a while.

Last edited by minn19; 11-30-2017 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 4