11-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #14
Accel Junky
High on Acceleration
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, 90 GTR, 21 Gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
Very cool. Congrats on getting them home. Very jealous you got to do ED then PCD
Thanks! The ED + PCD is amazing. Still hard to believe they let you do both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhm3 View Post
love the write up. will read it more in depth later! getting sleepy

big fan of your ed write up as well!

thanks for doing this, so envious! you have double the m3 I have!!

old dudes look happy too.
Yeah, I had to stay up super late and get this written up before I forgot what happened. My memory sucks

The old guys were super happy. Father-in-law just could not stop talking about it. He wants to do the 1 day performance school now and he is getting the itch for a new BMW M as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schullz51 View Post
Glad you enjoyed the PCD experiece! Mine was a week ago from yesterday. What a great time. I also was given that SO/SO M3 and really found myself enjoying the combination. Obviously this pales in comparison to the ED that you guys did but for me only doing PCD it will be something I remember for a long time.
PCD should be a no brainer for any M buyer, that's for sure! ED is great but it is also stressful to plan for. Glad you liked that SO/SO! I wasn't digging the aluminum trim but otherwise it was a sweet ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynchmob6 View Post
Awesome! You guys have had a great experience doing both EF and PCD...congrats!
It is amazing they let folks do both! But hey...why not take advantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
Can u do both ED and PCD combined? I thought you have to pick one and only one
Yep. No problem at all to do both. No charge for either. Might as well double up if you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Im sure you guys will agree its pretty hard to beat ED+PCD combo. I mean both of them individually are epic alone but combining them is a hole other level.

congrats to you guys again and enjoy the holidays with your new cars!
Thanks, you too! The combination is awesome. Have to wait a little longer on redelivery but it is work the 2 weeks at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
Way cool....but tres jealous that you have done ED and PCD while I'm still just waiting for a plain old D.

Anywhere.

Just. A. Delivery. Please. And. Thanks!
I think we snuck in before the delays...that helps but we still had a lot of waiting to do. The ED planning occupies a lot of the wait. The redelivery wait though...not much to distract one from thinking about that though!
Appreciate 0