View Single Post
      09-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #181
M3KW
Private
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 M3

Each person has their opinion, you have those who don't mind and those that do. I fall into the latter because I know about the heritage that the badge has, especially in my country where it is a bit of a culture icon. People in this culture don't care what shape you have, what they care about is the performance that a letter and a number bring, M3. Ask anyone what an M3 is to them and you'll get responses with a look of envy or a look of admiration. People know this beast as an M3, you see that badge and already people know its something special. More importantly, whoever is driving the car can feel that it is special. In fact, I feel proud to know that I am driving a legend, that even though this may not be light, may not be a successor to the original E30 M3, it still holds the badge of the M3 and with it, the history. I am proud to show off my M3 because I know what it represents. This is all my opinion of course.

Changing to another badge renders all the hard work that you did to make an icon of the previous one null and void. Lets hope this just stays a rumour.