03-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #20
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3takesNYC View Post
...This is a complete deal breaker for me....

...For guys who sit a bit forward in position there is nowhere to rest your elbow without it sliding forward. It is a must have on my current m3. Craziness.
Really? You're more high maintenance than my ex wife!!!

But just so I understand...you want a proper sports car, but you don't want to drive with both hands on the wheel, and your legs/arms (or maybe you don't have any???) are too short for you to sit far enough back so your elbow will contact the armrest, so that's why you need a place to rest your elbow?

Good think I'm not someone from whom you'd try to buy a car because knowing the above, I'd just as soon you be Audi's problem. You sound like you'll be way more drama than you'll be worth as a customer, unless you can show me you are the leader of a swarm of people who are just like you and they are all going to buy a car from me.

Seriously, though, can't you just put your hand in your lap and entertain yourself? What do you do with that elbow in chairs that don't have armrests? Surely you can do the same thing in the car....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0