SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I did a European tour with my parents when I was younger, and I remember the roads/driving to seem pretty stressful. I would like to do ED, but would feel like my overprotectiveness of a brand new M would take away from the trip. haha
Anyone with even a normal amount of self-confidence should have no problem driving in Europe. Having the Nav option is really helpful, but there's always Garmin or Tom-Tom. I did a week long driving tour of Germany and Switzerland in 1989 with road maps, no GPS or Internet but I did have someone navigating. If you felt stressful when your parents where driving in Europe I'm guessing road trip in the US were also pretty stressful. Some of it just has to do with the way you approach life. However, if one is just a bad driver and knows it, I wouldn't recommend it.

Appreciate 0