View Single Post
      08-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #19
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
the system i have is about about 6 years old now. i trust it and familiar with it. its reliable and been through hell and still works! also it takes about 5 minutes to set it up in a car and with our very tight schedule it was handy. i think harry's laptimer is a great bargain for a quick datalogger. like i said the value in racekeeper is not the video. its the actual software for analyzing each corner. They have an HD system now which I think is what you would like more.

if you want a better experience i suggest you come with us on our next outing to europe. nothing beats the real thing in your own car.
yeah it does look old!

i have plenty of vids on the track (no datalogging in video but i have mlaptimer on and compare my inputs to faster friends).....but my videos are from between the front seats so i can see steering input, a foot cam to show foot work, and my mic is attached to the rear so i can hear throttle input.

dont want to thread jack or get hated on because im still of the e9x group (i'm poor or i would possibly have an m4 already)

i actually want to go out to europe to enjoy all those amazing tracks!!

if its ok i have posted my latest video here...i will remove if needed.

Appreciate 0