Thread: Where to buy?
View Single Post
      07-10-2015, 06:06 AM   #16
Petlizard
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C63 BS; LC500; F Pace SVR; P8

It looks like everyone's dealership experience varied by who they came into contact with and the time of the month. Below are the dealerships I checked out while looking for my m4:

BMW of Fairfax: I bought my e92 from here so I emailed my salesman about one they had on the lot. He said the best they can do is 2%off MSRP and they don’t take security deposits to lower MF. No go.

BMW of Alexandria: The least courteous of the dealerships I came in contact with. I asked for a leasing quote on either m3 (MSRP $75k~) they had on the lot and the numbers came back high so I asked what was the CAP cost. They told me it was $79k and said that CAP cost for leases will always be higher than MSRP lists. I’ll never buy here.

BMW of Rockville: Came and saw their huge inventory and spoke to a salesman. Very knowledgeable about cars but seem like they were too relaxed to offer me any deals so I moved on.

BMW of Silver Spring: Called after seeing an m4 listed on their site with a marked down from $77k to $71k and asked for a lease quote. Quote came back for way too high so I asked to speak to the finance director. She revealed that they used a $73k CAP cost and also marked up (maxed out) the MF. Sales manager called and asked me to come in and check out the car and talk in person. I cordially declined (they're about 45 minutes way) and asked if he can re check the number to better reflect what was originally promised and remove the mark up. I have not heard back from them in a week.

Passport BMW: They were very courteous and non-pushy but answer every calls and emails I sent their way. I also received the best quote here on my very first inquiry. The car they had on the lot was not the best match for my liking so my salesman proposed a 2016 build. He checked with the manager and came back with a super great offer for a 2016 build (non ED). I’m just debating whether to take the 16, and wait a couple of months, or wait until the end of the month and grab me a 15 for a lot lower from somewhere.
Appreciate 0