View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #91
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Yes. But did you read my reply? I was being specific in relation to the difference to the AZ render which was an M-Sport Aerodynamics packet.
The shape of the IL render is more like the actual car in terms of the Aerodynamics packet , but not the render.
Wait - I don't read German - so that red car featured in large size on the magazine cover you posted above is supposed to be an M3? LOL! As if Inside Line wasn't far enough out in left field, now we have an F30 3 series M Sport front end hacked up and put on an E92 coupe and that's supposed to be an F32 M3? I mean, sure I suppose the Inside Line rendering is closer to fact in this case, but that's not saying much as both are a total joke.

Next up: an F10 M5 front end grafted onto an F01 7 LCI with the rear doors removed and front doors extended all the way back. And Frozen Phoenix yellow paint with Frozen MCB wheels. And a giant power bulge to accomodate the V6 TT. And it only has two seats because BMW is going more for the GTS theme. And carbon fibre tires. And a gold drivers seat to signify that it is carbon ceramic. But the passenger seat is blue. That should be a perfect stab at what an F32 M3 will be.
Appreciate 0