View Single Post
      04-02-2024, 12:36 PM   #5
exflat6
Rep
Drives: Hyundai Veloster N

Quote:
Originally Posted by VECTORGRAPHICS View Post
i had an e46 m3 convertible before my f83 and it was great and i could tel you all day about how raw and fun the e46 was but it will never be my m4. the m4 does everything the e46 does better pretty much. turns a lot more heads, faster, newer, doesn’t have a smg that wants to die. it’s a way better daily driver and i can beat on it all day without worrying about it breaking. i’m currently stage 1 and on the cs trans, bilstein b16 coilovers, full exhaust and intake for over a year now with no crank hub and it’s doing great. it does love to go through summer tires tho. e46 felt more like a really fun toy. this car is more of something that ticks every box for me. comfort speed handling aftermarket upgradeability and reliability.
Thanks! I guess now I am leaning more towards an F80 as I need a car that can be taken on road trips, driven to work, tracked a few times, and do groceries. Maybe not in the point of life yet to have a really fun toy. Appreciate it and will for sure post pics when I find one!
Appreciate 3