Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4TW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
Not going to do it! I want to experience both the M3 and the M4. M3 will be first in line
Doooooooit. There have been lots of M3's before, this is the very first M4. You can own a piece of automotive history. Peeps will be asking why you settled for the old model when you could have got the new one. Let's face it, the M3 had its day. The new M4 will be the new standard-bearer - that one car that defines the entire brand.

Don't get sucked in by lipstick items like flared fenders. Look instead to the foundational features like the fastback-esque swoop of the M4's C-pillars and window. Think of all the young ladies who will be asking "OMG ... is that your car?" if you drive that hotrod coupe instead of "Oh, I see, you drive a sedan" if you sulk around in the M3.

Your lonely sales rep is in his office right now, waiting for your call.

You are the Devil I see...

Good points but I'm not in in it to impress no one but myself and enjoy the great fellowship that exists in the BMW Community. I am married with Children and what is fun for me is for my son to ride comfortably in the back and tell me how awesome the race car sounds back there. He is car obsessed at 5 and loves going to car shows with me. It's tough for him to see out of coupe and spread out with his gadgets. My legacy will be to create a new Bimmer Nut for the next generation. Don't worry though the M4 will be up soon after the refresh and ZCP for the long term.