View Single Post
      07-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #26
Damasconian
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
This is classic Clarkson. If you aren't a fan, you may not realize that. He's a curmudgeon that pisses and moans for 90% and gets to the point for 10%. I can't help but enjoy his reviews, especially on TV. In short, this is clearly a positive review of the car. He really just knocks off a few points on styling and color (and not knowing how to use the DCT). He drives a lot of cars, saying it is marvelous and the best he's driven in months is pretty positive, if you care what he says. I can't wait to pick up my baby crap colored M4 tomorrow. I may feel the same way he does, since I've never seen AY in person. I have seen a black M4, and I really like the styling. Inside and out, the best styled M car yet IMHO.
I went to the Detroit auto show to specifically see this car in January. Front and center at the BMW display was an AY M4. Trust me, if you like it in pictures, you will like it more in person. Its a very deep color that looks much less showy than in some of the pictures. I started with black, then thought about AY (my wife loves it) but settled on SO as a middle ground. Enjoy it, you got the right color.
Appreciate 0