- HUD: Standard

M2: spirited driving
- Throttle: Sport
- Suspension: Sport
- Steering: Sport
- Transmission: D2
- DSC: On
- HUD: M View

I've experimented with Sport+ settings. the suspension in Sport+ is too stiff and the car gets all shaky on normal, non-track roads. on freeway it is OK, but you really feel the road bumps ever so slightly. I like sport on the suspension very much, comfort is quite soft and I feel the car cornering less good - but it's OK for boring everyday freeway driving or inner-city driving.
I started to try sport+ for the engine setting after break-in and I really like the added spirit it brings. it's a tad bit more aggressive than sport and I love both.
I leave the gear in automatic-D-mode and take over manually-S when I like, either by shifting with the paddles or with the gear lever. D1 is very soft, D2 is good for sporty driving, didn't really try D3 big time as of yet.
S1 is also quite softy, I like S2 much better (combined with sport or sport+ modes for the other settings). S3 with sport+ throttle (with DSC still ON) gave me wheelspin when changing gear from 2nd to 3rd, and once from 3rd to 4th gear. also on the freeway once. scary and VERY impressive at first and I have the utmost respect for this.
this is also the reason I didn't try the MDM yet, I'm not used to track driving or such, so I don't really know if I could control the car. I guess I need some more practice

now winter is approaching, some weeks with summer tyres left, then the winter tyres will be mounted and the car will spend most of the time in the garage. I hate winter and in particular the salt they put on the road.

in spring, the beast will awake again.
Appreciate 0