08-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #13
hacxyzzy
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, SO/SB M4 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4me View Post
I'm with all of you on this. My M4 landed in Halifax on July 8th and as best I know, it's still sitting there 3 1/2 weeks later. Called the sales director 2 days ago asking for information and he still hasn't got back to me. This is the information age, it just blows my mind that I can track my car from B'Haven to Halifax, but nobody seems to know what's going on once it reaches Canada.
What??? You have to be kidding me. I find it amazing that the vehicle can be built within a week, shipped across the Atlantic in 12 to 14 days but requires a month or more to make it into a customer's hands. Worse yet, it all disappears into a complete black hole when it finally lands in Canada.

Since my dealer is so clued out regarding this, I sent him a lengthy email on how I was "cyberstalking" my car. When I met up with him two or so weeks ago to finalize my car purchase, he mentioned that he had forwarded my email off to several of his other customers who were inquiring about their vehicles. I was so tempted to not do an instant facepalm at that moment since, after all, this is THEIR business and they should know at least some logistical details by now.
Appreciate 0