Rep
Drives: M4GTS BSM/F90comp/BSM M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacxyzzy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92LNGCGY View Post
What? I am really surprised you don't have your car. I was so looking forward to you posting pictures by tomorrow. Seems like it is a Canadian trend.

The part I am pissed about is the fact the car is here but seems like they have no clue about it.

You are right I am thinking of other options for my next car (actually for my mom's car). I may actually look at Mercedes and Audi this time around especially the GLA & Q3 for her.
It's just unbelievable. Reflecting on this whole process, I'm just amazed at how detached both BMW and the dealership are in providing updates during this entire process. All the delays that I've encountered, such as having my promised May allocation given to someone else, build delays, shipping delays, etc. were only belatedly communicated when I pinged them.

It's funny that you're mentioning options. One of the serious alternatives I was considering prior to putting the down payment on the M4 was a Tesla model S. I have to say, given what I know now, that I'd probably be owning a Tesla.
I'm with all of you on this. My M4 landed in Halifax on July 8th and as best I know, it's still sitting there 3 1/2 weeks later. Called the sales director 2 days ago asking for information and he still hasn't got back to me. This is the information age, it just blows my mind that I can track my car from B'Haven to Halifax, but nobody seems to know what's going on once it reaches Canada.
Absolutely unacceptable
Appreciate 0