Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPE View Post
Well if you think the C63 and the RS5 is on the same level you havent driven both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I've driven neither - so you are correct about that particular point.

But they are objectively on the same level where being a $70k+, 450hp+ luxury sports coupe is concerned.

Your statement implies that you believe anyone who test drives both would choose the RS5. I think that would prove to be untrue if we were to get enough people together with varied priorities and differing values in a performance car and allow them to compare the two. In fact, I'll bet you can even find media coverage in this forum where the C63 was preferred to the RS5 by the reviewer(s).

There's absolutely nothing wrong with preferring one particular make or model of vehicle over another. But statements like "one brand gives you a true sports car" are automatic credibility killers. If you don't particularly care about credibility, hey, that's your prerogative. However, its only fair to point out that in the context of an online community, you are treading dangerously near troll territory if you choose to conduct yourself in that manner. Just saying.
in fact, to toot my own horn (toot toot!) you can find a list here: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1067504 of professionals who have, among many other cars, driven all 3 of those and variously preferred the M4 or C63S

(note: I don't think I have yet come across a pro reviewer that chose the Audi over the other 2....not to say it can't or won't happen or that a non-pro might prefer the RS over the others, just that I haven't come across it in my quest to be up to date on the reviews)
Biorin2784.50
JTO245271.50