08-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #12
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
wait, this isn't even you nor the ed guys driving? how did this make the news? the videos aren't too amazing (karussels driving is amazing though no doubt about that).
If you read the post again you will see that I explained that it was Karussell doing the driving in his car giving us taxi laps. If it was a bit unclear my apologies. [/QUOTE] Karussell ran the car like this all day riding solo and providing taxi laps to the BIMMERPOST Group all day without any issues. The car performed flawlessly and stayed cool all day. Huge thanks to Karussell for showing us how its done[/QUOTE] Karussell was in fact a huge part of the group (Also mentioned) as he organized the track events and picked up his own car with us on June 23rd at the Welt. I do have plenty of videos with me driving but certainly not at the level that Karussell can handle this car for sure. The point of the post was to feature the Racetrack software that many currently use or are interested in learning more about using a new generation BMW M4.

Edit: I made a couple of enhancements to text in title post to make it more clear. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by Suave; 08-13-2014 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 0