05-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #72
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by US///M3 View Post
If you re gonna ignore times where the c63 runs closer times then sure. Here TOP GEAR has the heavier E63 AMG walk all over the M3.
Not bad for another car designed for straight line performance.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...imes#section_1
First, I never said that AMG cars were only meant for straight line performance. The current crop have proved that. However, I did say that the C63 just isn't nearly as balanced, which really helps the M3. The C63 also doesn't have wide enough tires in the rear, I believe. So it hurts when putting the power down.

Also, what am I ignoring where the AMG runs closer? I'm ignoring your comment about the C63 AMG Black Series being faster around the Top Gear track because it's a specialized track car like the M3 GTS/CRT. So yes, I won't include that lap time as being faster or closer to the M3's because it's not in the same league.

So instead of just admitting defeat on the argument of the C63 AMG you bring up a car with 507 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque? You're really throwing random stuff out there now, haha. As much as weight and balance play a role, horsepower can REALLY help at times... especially when you have 93 more hp and 170 more lb-ft of torque.

Care to argue anymore? C'mon, just stop replying to me. It's getting ridiculous when I keep proving that you made a dumb comment by saying I'm spreading false information.

If you have facts, state them. Since you don't, just please stop talking. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just tired of having to comment to you to make sure you get your facts straight.

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0