05-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #163
TailHappyM3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
What? Dude, he just stated as fact that BMW confirmed it would be an I6. Show me where anything I've said in this thread was pushed off as fact.

Geebus, every day in this place there's a guy finding new ways to create drama.
I didn't take it as a fact and it was nothing more than just another opinion. People are not that stupid about what's speculation and what's factual about the next M3 engine these early days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Not drama, just people who don't know what they are talking about. With the age of the M3, you can expect it to it start getting picked up by 16/17/18 year olds with wealthy parents. I hate to use the ignore feature because I would like to help everyone out but a select few really get on my nerves because of their ignorance. That's when you go in ignore.
What the heck are you on about? The evidence I was asking for is the same one the mkoesel was asking of that other poster.....there is none! The point being these are just opinions and everyone is entitled to one. I've been following these forums for a few years and there are some folks around here who think their opinions are worth more than others.
Appreciate 0