Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4TW View Post
I think if you told a group of reviewers that the car came with active sound and then turned it off, a significant number of them would still lament about the fake sound.

I'm fairly convinced after reading reviews and the discussions here that it's like reading a wine forum where a bunch of people who have never tried the wine argue about how tannic it is, or whether it really has notes of toasted oak and blackberries.

Who would do that? TASTE THE FUCKING WINE. Likewise, let's bitch about the sound after we've heard it. Let's complain about the steering feel after we've driven it. Certainly let's avoid parsing the language of a short first drive review.

I am tired of reading arguments about differing interpretations of subjective opinions that are likely all as inaccurate as if we all tried to guess someone's weight from their profile pic.
Appreciate 0