CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3andME View Post
German mags want to keep that idea of German Superiority. Just like Japanese mag/reviewers. And Italians---you think that they would even talk about all the things wrong with the Giulia? And American mags as well. Even though all the major American mags and car enthusiast reviewers have been accused of shilling for BMW, they still tend to always talk about the "bang for the buck" in one sentence, and cheap materials in another, when talking about American performance cars. About the only truly middle ground reviews you will get are from the British. Probably one reason is because most of their major car companies are owned by foreign companies. And another is probably because they know how to give "semi" unbiased reviews.
As I posted previously, I don't believe the GT350R is available in Europe at all, hence why they did (could) not use it for comparison...

And if I am not mistaken, even the base GT350 needs to be procured through a private importer and not through Ford Europe. So maybe the track pack on the GT350 is not even available either.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0