View Single Post
      04-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
M Track Days are back for 2017! But at a price...

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I just got an e-mail from BMW NA announcing M Track Days for 2017. It looks like they're now charging $250, which is in line with the Performance Center "Experience" events which have been offered to groups in the past, including BMW CCA Chapters. The first M Experience event I attended was in September 2015 with my local BMW CCA chapter and cost $199. The second one I attended was in January 2016 and that one cost $209. Our chapter just did another one in January for $220. They're doing it again in January 2018 for $225, so the costs are going up.

The M Track Day I attended last September was at no cost and also included lunch. This is usually after the event if it's a morning event, or before the event if it's an afternoon event, although the e-mail and the website doesn't specifically mention lunch.

Here's the details from the e-mail:

PUSH LIMITS. BREAK RECORDS.

No red lights. No speed limits. This is an unparalleled kind of driving.

At BMW M Track Days, you’ll leave the road behind and live the life of a racecar driver. Sign up for this thrilling event and drive the full M lineup, receive professional instruction and exclusive access to renowned racetracks, and race to complete a timed lap that qualifies you for a nationwide driving competition – all for $250.

Find your track. Win your track.

Monticello Motor Club
Monticello Motor Club | Monticello, NY | May 18 - May 25, 2017

Homestead-Miami Speedway
Homestead-Miami Speedway | Homestead, FL | June 9 - June 16, 2017

Circuit of the Americas
Circuit of the Americas | Austin, TX | July 26 - August 2, 2017

The Ridge Motorsports Park
The Ridge Motorsports Park | Shelton, WA | September 19 - September 26, 2017

The Thermal Club
The Thermal Club | Thermal, CA | September 29 - October 6, 2017

Also in the e-mail the following activities are listed: