View Single Post
      10-16-2014, 11:00 AM   #53
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms21 View Post
Thanks man. Yeah, I always really loved the looks of the S5 and then pulled the trigger when I saw the M4 in the flesh (just not sold on the styling...not a fan of the flat nose front, hood line, Nav location). I thought I was going to drive this car for 2+ years until the 991's came down in price and then get into one of those or a 981 CaymanS....then came the career change.

The car I wish I never got rid of was my 997 Turbo.
I agree with you on the styling. Since I need a back seat for my daughter, I would ideally like a 4 door but the M3 looks so boxy. The interior also still feels like its gotten a bit cheaper in some areas and the nav is pretty meh. The hood line is attrocious and looks like the designers were just lazy to incorporate in a good way. My biggest gripe is the sound. Its downright awful!
I'm actually really digging the new C63/S which with their weight and power I dont think the M3/4 will be the car to beat in that segment especially seeing how the prev gen c63 lci was argueably the better car.
The new Cayman esp the GTS variant is absurd and the look is very exotic, like a CGT.
For a DD supercar, 911 turbo is still the King.
Appreciate 0