06-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #9
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
Not quite as harsh as that . More or less "ok, I didn't know that, obviously so why do you feel the need to post up a belittling comment?"

Anyway, no matter. I had not seen it before and it seems others haven't so please take the post as intended which is nothing more than light BMW entertainment. If you have seen it, switch over much like you do when Friends or Scrubs is repeated on TV for the millionth time .
Belittling might be a bit of an over reach on my post. However, also glad you didn't mean something as rude as the fellow above.

On to my editorial.... There is a real reason that forums have repost icons or why people actually make posts that train together to spell out repost. I don't generally make a huge deal out of it, but IMHO pointing it out is a legitimate criticism typically made by a real regular, often to a newer/low post count member. The value of a forum declines if there is too much reposting.

Cheers.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0