06-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #13
SoN][c
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M F85

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMrMark View Post

Yes, the mission was a success. Saw a black M3 in the showroom and the AY M4 pictured above. Didn't see YMB, but they had gotten the paint samples in just today it turned out so I was able to get a good idea. I have to say... the AY... ab.so.lute.ly stunning. I walked off the elevator and saw only the slightest bit of the front from across the way, knew what it was immediately. I'm actually so upset they showed me that car, now it's made everything a mess!

I feel that I will stick with MG/SO combo that I've got on order... but I'm very seriously, very very very seriously, considering the AY with full black interior.

The full interior really is crisp and beautiful. I still am unsure it's 2500 beautiful... but it is something that makes the car really stand out on the inside.

Thanks to everyone who posted here, I really appreciate it and am so glad to have finally seen the M3/M4!

edit: sorry for the quality on the photo. photobucket sucks and compressed the heck out of it

edit2: Oh, almost forgot! THE CAR SOUNDS INCREDIBLE. There is not a single video that does it justice.
Hey thanks for the pics. Glad the mission was a success! I considered AY but found it to be a little too flashy for my taste. Did you get to drive it? Or did they just start it up for you?
2000 Silver Honda Prelude (sold)
Appreciate 0