View Single Post
      02-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #489
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdchicago View Post
Not only that but he chose the i8 over the M3 in an older top gear when comparing the two.
This is what's wrong with the news channels these days. They report everything to make it sound opposite of what was intended. I am not sure if you saw the comparison (i8 vs M3) or if you did not understand what he said or if you're intentionally trying to spread false information.

He compared the M3 and i8 and stated that the i8 is one for the future while the M3 is the best of the present. Something on those lines.

He's appreciated a lot of M cars in the past (1M, M3 CSL, M135i, M2 etc.). Agreed, his reviews are sometimes funny to some people and not very technical spec oriented (I don't enjoy his reviews anymore either). I've driven the M4 GTS a few times and get nervous and excited every time I get inside it and probably don't agree with him.

There is a reason why so many people watch his shows and car manufacturers offer their cars to be reviewed. If people thought he was prejudiced, that wouldn't be the case.

Looking at your posts on the M4 GTS, if anything, it looks like you're the one who's prejudiced.
Appreciate 0