View Single Post
      04-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #103
bob330i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2001 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckortane View Post
This is my first time NOT getting a moonroof in a car - I took a deep breath and told my CA to change from moonroof to CF. My build is black sapphire and full black merino - coming from a '11 335is black sapphire/oyster with moonroof. I keep my moonroof/sunshade closed 99% of the time and figured to have something special as a CF roof - I had to stick with that option. Although I know I'm going to waffle on it for weeks...

My build week is last week of June probably due to the carbon ceramic brakes. Another reason - seemed contradictory to go carbon-ceramic brakes and then have a moonroof.

just nervous my black/black m4 will be a cave inside w/o the moonroof - hoping I can get some members to remind me I made the RIGHT decision!
Makes sense to me if you want to keep the weight down and you should get a bit more head room.

For me, if I were going with black/black, I may have considered going with the moonroof because you wouldn't really see it much against the black of the body color.

For me, I'm going with contrast and probably will be going minimalist with the M3: MW, DCT, adaptive suspension, CF roof and cloth....maybe rear sunshade because I won't be able to crack the moonroof....
Appreciate 0