07-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #116
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPower View Post
Do you post anything but complaints? Looking at your posts that's all you contribute here. Give it a rest already we get it you hate BMW's direction. Theres no need to repeat yourself multiple times in every thread about every new future car or news.

Just vote with your wallet and make your M3 the last BMW you buy. Easy.
Not to point out the obvious but you have been here for all of 16 posts, so to judge the posts of mine you have seen here over all of probably 3 months, rather than the 7 years I have been here.....well, that seems a bit short cited. But maybe its me.

Oh, and all I am doing and will continue to do (as some have realized and appreciated) is to pound down the marketing crap everyone is being fed. I have plenty of great things to say about a great many things. Feel free to check out my many posts about the N20, N54, smaller engines in 7-series, etc. etc., etc and the praise I heap on BMW for that.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.

Last edited by e46e92love; 07-19-2012 at 04:04 PM..
Appreciate 0