View Single Post
      02-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #39
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! It is a very exciting time as the M3 takes to life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortressmaximus View Post
Congrats! Do you have a side shot of the finished car?
As mentioned in my text the car is not finished and these are the only photos that I have so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Larry you already know how I feel about all of this.
Yes Sir, I think I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMG View Post
TITS
Thank You Broski!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
Just lovely.

Congratulations and great taste. Enjoy!

edit: Picture #7 shows an M logo I never knew about.
They put panels over the fenders to protect them during assembly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
Congrats on getting it done, you've have to be thrilled. Didn't you have another exterior color choice that was first turned down? I may be confusing you with another poster?
Thanks! I had several colors in mind and this was alway my top color I kept coming back to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Mac View Post
That looks amazing- a huge congratulations!

Quick question, what made you change the center counsel/ebrake/etc. from the blue to black?
Thank You! As mentioned in the text the interior is being finalized at the ///M-Studio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt2000 View Post
Very cool! How did you convince BMW to send you those production pics??? I was never offered that courtesy with my Santorini E92, then again I never asked for them.

Cant wait to see more of this car!!
Thank You Sir! Looking forward to you new ride too!

I simply asked if it was possible for them to take photos during the build since this is such a special Individual M3 and they did not promise they could as it was being painted at night. Much to my surprise they were able to take some photos and I am so happy they did!

GTS
Appreciate 0