View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 04:03 PM   #68
m3freak86
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 ///M3

October 21, 2023

What's being done: IND Gloss Black Painted Roundels

If you weren't able to tell, small details on a car make the difference. Things that most people won't notice are the details that I notice. To me, it makes the car feel and look more complete at the end of the day.

One of these details I knew I had to have were the IND painted roundels for both the hood and trunk. I ordered these back in June when I placed my first large order, but since these are so popular, there is quite a long wait list.

After a few month wait, they finally arrived and pleased to see they were exactly what I was looking for. To most, this is such a small change, but when you are like me and despise anything chrome, the stock roundels stick out like a sore thumb. I am sure we can all agree after seeing them side by side, the IND painted roundels are a much more OEM look than even the OEM roundels. Simple and clean... just the way I like it.

Very easy install and everything in included to swap them over. Just be careful prying the old ones off as it can be a bit tricky. Take all the precautions necessary to protect the paint! A little heat goes a long way as well.

Check out them side by side and the install video below!