View Single Post
      03-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #40
OverDriven
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEI View Post
im sorry but i lost respect for the gtr when i went sideways at 290km/h and with barely any effort the car straightened itself out.

im not saying the GTR is a shitty car but i dont have fun in it because no matter what happens i know the GTR is going to save me..
my whole point was the m3 is so much more fun then a GTR. if you want to impress people on how good "you" can drive then get a GTR.
i buy my cars to make me happy not to prove to people im fast or anything like that. so you are right the GTR is not for me.. i need a lunatic's car like an m3 or gt2.

you live in toronto so you should know how it is when it snows.. i was in the GTR on the 427. and when its snowing you should know they dont plough the very left lane. i was on that unploughed section going 180km/h and the car just twitches a little (yes at 200 it starts becoming unmanageable but at 180 the car feels completely stable and safe). i had my friend in the next lane doing 140 and he was struggling (to be fair he was on summers still).

on track the car is retarded as well.. you are incredibly fast... faster then almost everything. but its not you thats driving..

i got so frustrated to the point when i said fuck the warranty this isnt fun with traction controll on. so i switched it off. and guess what? no difference.. the car still behaves pretty much the same..

you dont belive me? go to touge.ca ask for kevin. if ur in toronto and track you should know him already. i was on winter tires in toronto motorsports park and raped everything... if anything that was the most fun i had in the gtr as there was barely any traction.
I would argue that if you didn't find the GTR "fun" in the way you want, it's probably because you aren't a good enough driver to find it's limits.
Appreciate 0