View Single Post
      10-29-2023, 04:31 AM   #3
hatemax
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

since I have more than 20 years in car business in middle east, let me answer your questions;

You need to know that UAE is considered on of major world car hubs with huge number of new/used cars import and export. Free zone areas made it very easy to start a business of import and export with decent profit (for both new and used cars). so, you can find very big market of all types of cars available in country ready for registration or export.

With regards to your concern on imported cars, 90% of imported (salvage) cars to UAE is sold as used parts to other parts of the world for second use or recycling purposes. Only little cars is being fixed and sold in local market. As suggested by (335iHaroon) you can use CarFax to check the history of US imported cars.

With regards to prices, its all about your negotiation skills and what type of cars you are looking for. Dubai is the land of opportunities and there is big chance to find your dream car with very good price.

There are recent change in the market due to Ukraine-Russia war as many rich Russian moved to Dubai and disturbed the market but still there are enormous opportunities out there.
Appreciate 0