Coder
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328xi, '16 F82 (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcl0328
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetGriff View Post
I thought you were literally telling my story. I wanted Silverstone, was going to wait until the '16's come in, but my local dealer had only ONE M3. And it was YMB on SS interior. I took an uber to Lexus to look at the RC-F one last time and when I went to the lot to decide on which color, the managers car was sitting there. The Lexus manager drove an M4 in YMB.

I was sold. Went to BMW, immediately got it, and by the time I left 4 people gave me compliments.

You won't regret it. And with 1500 miles on it and 3 months later, from someone who wears jeans daily, the upkeep isn't as bad as you'd think. I have yet to get an interior detail. It's not WHITE. It's literally a silver/gray. Holds up fine.

Pull that trigger.
is it douchey that the main reason i want an M4 is because of all the attention you get? i had people give me compliments all the time when i got my 328i almost 3.5 years ago. i miss that feeling.
Who cares if it's douchey if it makes you happy to get all the attention, by all means get it. YMB will definitely get you the attention. As well as AY and SO.