View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 08:00 AM   #22
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Thanks for taking the time to do a detailed review, and post a lot of pics. It's always informative to see other people's opinion especially after I've seen the car in person myself.

I disagree with quite a few points that you made, but I won't really get into it as much of it is subjective things that really are a matter of opinion.

However, I will argue one point. If you don't think the rear seat room is an upgrade, then I'm not sure what to think. It's so much roomier than the E90, it's not even funny. In that car, if I adjusted the front seat for myself, the rear seat cushion was maybe 3-4" away from the back of the front seat. No way anyone could actually sit there.

In the F30 / F80, I adjusted the seat for myself (I'm 6'2" and usually sit quite far back). Not only was there room enough for my 5'10" wife to comfortably sit behind me (and she WOULD tell me if she thought it was tight), but at the dealership, I tried the same thing back to back in an F30 MSport vs. and M5 and there was MORE leg room in the F30 than the F10 M5. The F10's seats are SOOOOO thick that it just negates any extra space the car actually has.
Appreciate 0