06-02-2021, 06:36 PM   #344
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasp30 View Post
So funny thing that happened to me. I have a 17' M4 F83. I got a flat tire back in Feb 2021 and was able to get it replaced under the tire warranty I purchased through my local dealership, BMW of Manhattan. I asked about them replacing my cracked seat badges and they told me something ridiculous about having to go to the original BMW dealership that I purchased the car in (2 hours away from NYC) because they're the only ones allowed to replace that part. I didn't do that. I kinda shrugged it off and just decided to check back on this today because the cracks have gotten a lot worse.

I reached out to another dealership in NY and got a rep that was willing to help me. He asked about my previous visit and said it should have been covered 100% under new car warranty. Come to find out I actually had new car warranty until end of March 2021! How ridiculous is this!? He said he will try and plead my case as I did mention it and it is written down on the invoice. I sent over pics of invoice and pics of cracked badges, good thing I saved the invoice. I also requested the black badges.

Crossing my fingers now hoping they are able to swap them. I'll updated with the outcome.

Attachment 2618489

Attachment 2618490

Attachment 2618491
That cracking is crazy.
Appreciate 0