08-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #38
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Can somebody explain to me why did the test mule driver make a U turn in front of the spy photographer? It doesn't add up... The point of having camos to keep a low profile, yet we seen the M3 being filmed as if it's a commercial? It looks fishy.. Jason please provide some info about the video please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3chaser View Post
Well guys, this video looks like an "inside" job to me.
The camera guy always shows up well ahead of the test car at almost perfect angle just like a commercial shoot.
Why does a test car with camo ever need a car wash ?
Looks like another "promo" video to spike things up about the F80 in the run up to the official unveiling.
The F80 prototype has been running up and down that mountain in Spain for over two weeks now so our photographer knows intimately the test car's routes and locations.

I specifically asked the photographer about that turn the M3 made in front of him (looked fishy to me also) and he says that he had seen them turn at that junction many times before, so he waited there for a close up shot. Also added that if he had been hit with the car, he would have evidence on video for a legal action. I can assure you it's not an inside job.

Whether the BMW test drivers make themselves easily photographed for publicity, I don't know.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0