Mimmer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 13'

Garage List
2013 e92 m3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Yep, look for this in my picture below. You could also post the pics here and we could confirm for you. Pictures in the ad look good, but they’re from a distance so hard to tell 100% (though I’m like 99% sure they’re good).

Just fyi, it's not unheard of for prior CS owners to strip the valuable parts from the car, sell them, then trade the car in expecting a dealer not to know the difference (not a big assumption honestly due to the rarity of these cars). There is one white M4 CS floating around out there which has had the OLEDs, door cards, lip, spoiler, and likely some other CS parts removed (the front bumper is also wrong and has the washer nozzles hah). This car you're looking at however certainly does not appear to be that vehicle, as I believe it didn't have ICONs.

QUESTION: It might just be the picture, but from the front on shot of the white car you have provided, there is like a vertical line going down the very center of front chin lip. The CS lip does NOT have that, it is a solid one piece with no line break in the middle. I'm not sure if that's a fake two piece then which meets in the middle, or if it's just a reflection on the carbon in the photo. I would ask about that, I just noticed it when I was looking over the pictures again. The CS lip is $$$, so if it's a rep and that bothers you I'd bring it up and see what they had to say. Good luck.
Hmmm does seem be a rep. It’s a clear line and the weave carbon doesn’t seem to same direction 😂. Probably no surprised if replaced but I guess I need fly out to really inspec it …. Was almost thinking buying sight unseen 😅.

Wondering if it should have this gap ? In the side gill feels like something missing ….? Couldn’t see if other side had it but will ask if it’s supposed too. Circled in red.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
NickyC17627.00