United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 MB C63 S AMG Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr3st
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit View Post
I have just DPs right now and have gone HAM in the past on another car. I'm trying to be a bit smarter with my money this time around. I realized on my last part out just how much I spent on the car. The small parts all add up and it doesn't help that this car is more expensive to modify than the last car.

I'm looking at either a custom midsection with tips, the AA mid with tips, or possibly the BMS exhaust. I'm in no hurry
I hear you. I understand. I had all of the parts waiting for me so that when the car came in, it would be all done at once. I'm a bit of a nut though.
That was like my co-worker, ordered everything before his car came in. I went crazy on my 335, my previous m3 wasn't bad, but this car is proving to be the most expensive. So I'm waiting to see how good the Bms exhaust is (along with price) to see if it's worth picking up that full system or just the mid-pipe from AA

retired: GranTurismo MC, Giulia Quadrifoglio, B8.5 RS5, Q60 RedSport, e82 135, F80, e92 M3, e90 M3, (2) e92 335, B8 S4, C209 CLK55 AMG, e46 330
Appreciate 0