02-14-2012, 06:07 AM   #85
Uli_HH
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90)/ 523i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by kueks29 View Post
In any case, the F80 will not come into the market, while E92 and E93 are still available!
Since they run until June 2013, you can expect from July 2013 ...

Are you sure that the E92/93 M3 would be produced until June 2013, and the production not already ends in the late summer of 2012 with the just for 2012 announced E92 with CFT package as a last-made copies of these M-Series ... as it was the case for the E90 CRT last year.

I ask because the M-GmbH is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year ... on the M-Power Festival in May as part of the 24 hour race at the Nurburgring!

What would be an appropriate birthday gift that would be worthy of this special round birthday ... The two M6s - I do not think so, they will be presented in March 2012 in Geneva ... the E92 M3 with CRT package - not special enough, and an outgoing model -> not worthy enough ... what would be left then?
An M1 successor - it is not known whether this car is real ... it would only be the new super light, super fast and extremely innovative F80 with the all-new and groundbreaking V6 BiTurbo, a vehicle of which already highly developed prototypes are on the way / in the public and that comes before 2013 at the latest on the market.

So what the gift of the M-GmbH for the 40th anniversary will be ???

Greets Uli_HH
Appreciate 0