View Single Post
      06-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #20
RossM3
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Comp AW

Braman is a joke period. I went in there a month ago with the intention of buying a M5, they had a 3-4 cars sitting in their inventory for quite sometime. Mind you I bought my M3 from them and was very willing to give them additional business due to my previous positive experience. Anyways, I go in there armed with all the info...residuals, money factors, comparable monthly payments...the salesman immediately gets threatened by the fact he's not dealing with your typical ill informed buyer. I tell him I'm willing to spend $1100-1200/mo lease, max MSDs (117k msrp car)...he could have gotten a little more $$$ out of me to be honest but we didn't even get to that point, he didn't even want to start a honest negotiation. He says to me I'm looking for the wrong car, that I should be looking at a 550i with those monthly payments. I respectfully disagree with his opinion and he goes on to tell me how Braman is in the business of making a profit ect...seeing that this guy isn't remotely interested in entertaining a potential sale, I thank him for his time, and his parting words are to come back when I'm "serious about buying an m5". Anyways, take what you want from my experience but I can tell you I will never buy another car from them again, and I will actively discourage others as well.

My buddy was there today getting his e92 serviced and snapped a photo of the 25k mark up in question.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0