View Single Post
      08-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

BMW M4 RaceKeeper & Harry's Lap Timer Video From Spa and Nurburgring with Karussell

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
@Karussell

For all of you racetrack aficionados here is some great footage of hot instructional taxi laps of myself and other BIMMERPOST ED trip members lapping with RS Touring race car driver & instructor karussell who led the group with me and set up the track experiences for us. The video includes integration of RaceKeeper and Harry's Lap Timer software on the famed circuits of Spa-Francorchamps and Nurburgring during the recent BIMMERPOST M3/M4 ED adventure in Europe. The car is owned and driven by Karussell and is a factory fresh completely stock MANUAL 2015 BMW M4. Don't miss a couple of awesome monster drifting views from the inside at Spa with Karussell and Sabine Schmitz to see how its done

Karussell's reviews of the BMW M4 based on these videos can be seen here if you missed it ( http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1005166

The RaceKeeper and Harry's Lap Timer Software videos include comprehensive simultaneous interior/exterior views of trackmap, driver, throttle, speedometer, RPM's, and G forces around the course. Karussell ran the car like this all day riding solo and providing taxi laps to the BIMMERPOST Group all day without any issues. The car performed flawlessly and stayed cool all day. Huge thanks to Karussell for showing us how its done and that I have a long way go in my driver training

Racetracker Videos at Spa:

Suave's Taxi Lap:

1slowE82cp Taxi Lap:

Nurburgring Laps:

M4 Nurburgring RS Touring run run run:

Harry's Lap Timer run 8:23 in Traffic:

Jim + Sabine Schmitz+ M4 + Spa = drift sweet: :

AND JUST FOR FUN and comparison Karusell's lap in his Porsche GT3 RS to show what he can do inside a proper race car during public driving:

Last edited by Suave; 08-13-2014 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: updated a link with better quality video
Appreciate 0